August 1, 2017

Cocoa Labels


Hello, Avril here today with more masculine inspiration for you, and this time I'm using an image from the Think and Wonder plate.

I stamped the image with Black Archival onto Kraft card and again onto a mop up piece of card, picking out a pale area and fussy cut the boy, this was then layered over the Kraft image.

I stamped a couple of small tags with various parts of the script from the same image using Potting Soil Archival and  again distressed the edges.  The large kraft tag was stamped with the ledger stamp from the Ephemera Backgrounds.

The layers were assembled onto a piece of textured card that was dipped into Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress Oxide Ink.

I hope I've encouraged you to create with your Artistic Outpost rubber stamps and if so, we would love to see what you make, so why not show us on our Artistic Outpost Facebook page.

Have a great week,
Avril Bailey : Designer

No comments: